Art Circuits is Miami arts guide since 2003 where you find what’s happening or about to happen, when, where, how much costs the admission or if it’s free, who is participating, curating, lecturing, performing, book signing. It’s the listing of Miami’d cultural scene in four complementary formats: a mobile app, a digital monthly newsletter, an annual printed guide, and an active website.
To ensure totally free updated information to readers, subscribers and users, we team with a selected group of members. You are invited to become a member and join our community of local museums, art schools, art venues, and artists.
– Participation in 10 monthly digital newsletters with dates, images and a short text about the exhibit (40 words). Summer shows are included in June’s edition also called Summer edition. The 4 monthly newsletters are organized by neighborhoods. Twelve thousand digital subscribers receive our newsletters and dedicated eblasts.
– The same information is posted in our mobile application 24/7 (both iPhone and Android).
– Listing + 1 image in the printed Miami Art Season Guide.
– Dedicated Space inside our website.
– Selected one-day-only cultural events to be promoted in our homepage Calendar. The Calendar shows the whole month events.
– Social Media Promotion of the Calendar one-day-events.
– A well-known art critic reviews all the shows offered by members every month and select at least 4 to be included in the column “Critic’s Choice” that appears in our homepage with a slide show.
– ADDITIONAL: 10% discount in the price of all our other products such as printed advertising and digital announcements/e-blasts.